I’ve been tagged by http://lillyunique.tumblr.com/
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger sent for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Since I answered the questions I was tagged for, I’m presenting you with my list:
1. For 20,000 dollars would you go for three months without washing, brushing your teeth, or using a deodorant? Let’s say you couldn’t explain your reasons to anyone.
Oh my, 3 months? It would be really really hard, Because I take at least 2 showers per day! My country is very hot , and no deodorant? but for 20,000 dollars I think could try! hahaha but I don’t know what would be harder : not to tell everybody the reason or not take showers for 3 months hehe well probably I wouldn’t succeed. I would wash myself after 1 or 2 days haha
2. Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it somehow guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?
oh yeah, sure! last year I was hospitalized twice and I can tell you, it’s not good at ALL! I would removed one of my fingers.
3. If a crystal ball would tell you the truth about anything you wished to know concerning yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
In the end of the year I will finish my classes in the university, so I would like to know about my professional life, if I would be succeed.
4. In a nice restaurant, after getting the bill for an excellent meal, you notice that you were not charged for one of the items you ate. Would you tell the waitress?
absolutely!!!! I’m kind of person who can’t hide anything or betray someone. I would feel TERRIBLE if I had deceived this waitress. I would tell her in the same minute!
5. Would you like to know the precise date of your death? Why/why not?
no? because it’s scary!hehe
6. For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of ever seeing your family and friends again?
well my dream is to live in a foreign country! so yes, even though I LOVE my family and friends VERY much!
7. If you knew there would be a nuclear war in one week, what would you do?
I would try to convince everybody that war is the most stupid thing ever haha and who knows I would stop the war? haha very naive I know haha
8. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. You have time to save just one thing - what would it be?
one?? oh, my cats and dog! I can’t choose only one!!
9. If you could take a one-month trip anywhere in the world and money were not a consideration, where would you go and what would you do?
NY-> to learn english, buy a lot of clothes and shoes, go to concerts and also go to fashion week!!!!!!!!
or go to anywhere in germany to learn german!
10. Assuming that you had no children and felt the only way for you to have a family was to marry someone you didn’t love, would you be willing to do so?
No. I can’t be with someone I don’t love. I wouldn’t be happy.
11. Would you divorce your husband if your favourite celebrity wanted to marry you?
No, if I’m married that’s because I love this person and have an affair or get marry with a celebrity wouldn’t make me happy. I think that celebrity life must be terrible, be followed 24/7? no way!
PS. sorry my terrible english!
and I will tag the people tomorrow! xx Stefi
Posted on May 4th, 2012